See WebSBA in action!
Several demonstration web sites have been created to show how WebSBA can integrate
your accounting, production, and e-commerce needs. More...
415-A N. Central Ave.
Upland, CA 91786
You are visitor
We have installed the WebSBAŽ cloud computing Accounting package on this WebSBM multi-hosting domain Web Server and brought the "Cloud" to our office for our convinience and the convinience of our clients.
Joing us to eliminate the need to go to the office to enter Accounting transactions in your office traditional Accounting server.
For a small monthly fee
1)you can conviniently enter Accounting transactions from anywhere at any time, using your cell phone or any web accessing device
2) Eliminate the need for an expensive IT installation"
Last update July 3, 2018 by AHP
Cloud -Computing Accounting, Production and e-Commerce...The Total Solution for Small Busines
WebSBA.com was developed by small business as a tool to improve marketing, operational, and accounting effectiveness.
It is now offered as a service to other small businesses and as package to make any Web Server in any domain "a cloud computing server". As a service It requires no
large investments (no equipment or programs to purchase and maintain). Any business can subscribe to the service and match the well-touted features offered by larger companies, at a
fraction of the cost. Entreprenuers can convert their servers to "Cloud Computing" to improve theirs and the productivity of their clients while earning streams of revenue
Account for everything on the
Web or purchase the program for in house integrated solution. Accounting,
Bill of Material, Production Orders, MRP and integrated Point of Sale with e-Commerce.
The application resides on our web server and can be accessed by business subscribers and their customers from anywhere at anytime
via their web browser.
The accounting features include:
- General Ledger
- Purchasing and Sales Order Management
- Inventory Control and Production Management
- Bill of Material for Product Design and Costing/Pricing
- Time-phased, "Just-in-time" Material Ordering
- Check Book Functions and Reporting on Financial Position
The e-commerce features fully integrate with the entire accounting system.
- Shopping cart and real-time order placement
- Order status reviewing
- Dynamic e-store generation (Changes to product description and pricing immediately
reflect on the subscriber's web site)
Some of the benefits our subscribers receive include:
- Centralized data, accessed fron anywhere at any time.
- The system can be easily maintained by non-technical users.
- Icreased sales and improved customer service through e-commerce.
- Imroved efficiency by giving customers self service access.
- Offsite data storage with reduced overhead of incompatible programs.
- Web-generated sales and web-based management.
The picture above to the right, with the cloud,
graphically explains the program and depicts a typical scenario. An authorized customer is placing an order using the
e-commerce features (shopping Cart) available on the WebSBA server. Simultaneously, another prospective
customer is reviewing product offerings or the status of a previously placed order. At any the business
manager, with full control of the accounting modules, could be releasing a customer’s
order and possibly acquiring any needed components from a vendor.